All routes finish at Petco Park! And, check out our training plans for recommendations on getting in top form for event weekend!
All courses subject to change.
Your Safety Is Our Priority
We work hard to ensure everyone’s safety and enjoyment at our event. It is not uncommon to hear previous riders say that Padres Pedal is the “best-supported ride I’ve participated in.” Here’s what we provide to support you:
• Cyclists are to follow the rules of the road at all times.
• All courses are patrolled by SAG (safety) vehicles
• Ride marshals are assigned to each ride distance and will assist with minor mechanical needs
• You will receive an emergency contact number for on-event emergencies on your participant wristband; please wear your wristband at all times while on event.
• We partner with city police, traffic control and CHP to monitor all key intersections
• Mobile and stationary mechanical support is provided, pre-ride and along the routes
• Explore more bike safety tips
Remember, Padres Pedal the Cause is a ride, not a race – be safe and have fun out there!
Staying Fueled and Hydrated
We realize that many of you are challenging yourself to ride long miles for this important cause and we want to make sure you reach your goal! You will have access to plenty of fuel along the course to keep you going. All routes will provide:
• Well-stocked refueling stops at regular intervals
• Food items may include: bananas, oranges, PB&J sandwiches, hard-boiled eggs, pickles and more
• Drinks: hydration drinks, iDrink water, and plenty of ice
• Nutrition: gel packs and nutrition bars
• Sunscreen and first aid
• Mechanical support will be provided at select stops
• Restroom facilities at all stops
• Chairs and shade at select stops for quick rest and recovery before getting back on the road