All Saturday routes will be going over the iconic Coronado Bay Bridge and through the heart of Coronado on the Silver Strand and Sunday routes will include classic rides along San Diego’s picturesque coastline. Browse all the courses below.
Note: All courses subject to change.
Your Safety Is Our Priority
We work hard to ensure everyone’s safety and enjoyment at our event. It is not uncommon to hear previous riders say that Padres Pedal is the “best supported ride I’ve participated in.” Here’s what we provide:
• Padres Pedal the Cause is a ride, not a race
• All courses are patrolled by up to 10 SAG (safety) vehicles
• Ride marshals accompany every ride riding alongside you
• Emergency response personnel are at the ready if needed
• We partner with city police, traffic control and CHP to monitor all key intersections
• Mobile and stationary mechanic support is provided pre-ride and along the routes
• For more bike safety tips, click here.
Staying Fueled and Hydrated
We realize that many of you are challenging yourself to ride long miles for this important cause and we want to make sure you reach your goal! You will have access to plenty of fuel along the course to keep you going. All routes will provide:
• Refueling stops at regular intervals that will be well stocked
• Food items: bananas, oranges, PB&J sandwiches, hard boiled eggs, pickles and more
• Longer routes will provide heartier fare at select stops
• Drinks: water, Gatorade, hydration drinks and plenty of ice
• Nutrition: gel packs and bars
• Sunscreen and first aid
• Mechanical support will be provided at select stops
• Restroom facilities at all stops
• Chairs and shade for quick rest and recovery before getting back on the road