How to Whitelist Pedal Emails
How to White List Pedal Emails
Our reports are showing that some of our emails are getting caught in your Spam and Junk filters. We put together this how-to article to help you whitelist our email address to ensure that emails are making it through to your Inbox. These emails include registration confirmations, payment, and donation information as well as important event information as we get close to the event. You don’t want to miss these important communications.
In general, whitelisting is the process of adding an email address to your contact or address book which in turn signals to your filters that it is coming from a safe sender and trusted source. Each email application has its own specific process and we’ve outlined some of the more common ones below.
1. Open an email from the sender that you want to whitelist.
2. Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to “reply.”
3. Click Add firstname.lastname@example.org to contacts list to finish.
1. Open the email message from the sender you want to add to your address book.
2. Click Add to contacts next to email@example.com.
3. On the Add Contact popup, add additional information if needed.
4. Click Save to finish.
1. Click the Home tab.
2. Click Junk.
3. Click Junk E-mail Options.
4. Click Safe Senders.
5. Click Add.
6. Enter firstname.lastname@example.org and additional information if you wish.
7. Click OK to finish.
1. Click Address Book .
2. Click File.
3. Click New Card.
4. Enter email@example.com and additional information if you wish. .
5. Click Edit to finish